Saturday, 31 January 2009

Open Source projects on Google Code

I went through a patch when I tried to answer quite a number of questions on the forums and one or two on the NUG.

Whenever I post code, I always try to test that it at least compiles.

Many of the test projects I used ended up on a website that is alas no more.

I am now in the process of moving some of those snippets to an opensource project on Google Code so that they don't just go missing.

There's nothing very startling and much of it is incomplete but some of it may prove of use to someone eventually.

The first class I ever wrote in RB was an attempt at a faster string. You can see it converted to Vesrion Control Format at Google Code.

No comments: